Re: Chat trouble - off-topic

>> Ellen,
>> I would like to have joined in, but was not able to figure out just how to
>> do it.  I have a suspicion that I am not the only one.  I think it may be
>> that the computer literate on the Iris-l don't quite comprehend that some of
>> us are still learning the alphabet.  Not a criticism of them--just an
>> observation.
>> Still learning my ABC's
>> Julie Allen

	Diane Louis answered:

>BTW, I couldn't have got there without my husband setting
>everything up for me.

	I relied on my computer mentor, John Jones, since I couldn't get
	the IRC to download....not to slight my husband who is internet
	illiterate but spends at least 1/4 of his work day using his computer
	in his office...I found it easy to use IRC once I had practiced for
	2 days. :-))

	What is this talk of weekly chats? I missed most of the conversation
	since a few of us were in a different location - only happened
	to 'bump' into Tom et al through St. Louis undernet....is this off-
	topic? Better change the subject line before someone gets upset.

	Ellen Gallagher

Ellen Gallagher						"I yam what I yam!"
e_galla@moose.ncia.net					      Popeye
Lancaster, New Hampshire, USA
USDA Zone 3