Re: More on Iris Lazica

Lynn,

It occured to me later that it may be useful to you to know that articles on
Iris lazica as a distinct species are to be found in SIGNA, No.53, Fall 1994
and SIGNA, No.55, Fall 1995. The latter gives some pointers on culture. I do
not know a commercial source for this plant, and doubt it is in wide
distribution, but I would be interested in hearing of one.

Anner Whitehead