RE: Chat trouble

>I would like to have joined in, but was not able to figure out just how to
> do it.  I have a suspicion that I am not the only one.  I think it may be
> that the computer literate on the Iris-l don't quite comprehend that some of
> us are still learning the alphabet.  Not a criticism of them--just an
> observation. Still learning my ABC's Julie Allen

Ditto! I tried everywhich way to figure out how to sign on to IRC. Either I
was totally out there or MSN doesn't support IRC. I should have listen to the
suggestion to learn a little of IRC basics before Sunday at 6:00pm!, but I
just never found the time. I've been so busy between work, jury duty and
helping set up the Iris booth at the Seattle Flower & Garden show that I
haven't even had time to read my Iris-l mail. I now have only 502 messages
left to read.

Sorry I missed everyone on the IRC. Hopefully we'll do it again and I can
figure out where I went wrong.

Jefrie Jenkins
Kent, WA  zone 5   AIS region 13