Re: Show Time

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Show Time
  • From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <cwalters@cache.net>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 07:57:55 -0700 (MST)

     You write (4 Feb 97):
> I was Show Chairperson one year and I've done the schedules for the
> Division (arrangements) for several years.  Is design your interest?  I
> some firmly held ideas about design, and encouraging design, in Iris
> I can either discuss these on the list, or in private email.

I have an early meeting this morning and Logan Iris Society meeting this
evening, but I'll be back in touch as soon as I have a moment. Hope others
will want to join in. I think any of us can get a bit stale if we aren't
always on the lookout for fresh ideas on how to stage our Shows!

Jeff Walters in northern Utah (Zone 4)
"This is the Place" - Utah Pioneer Sesquicentennial:  1847-1997