Iris-L 1 year statistics

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Iris-L 1 year statistics
  • From: Tom Tadfor Little <telp@rt66.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 10:52:12 -0700 (MST)

We're only one year old, but more 10,400 messages have been posted to this
list! We have 227 subscribers in 11 countries (US 207; Canada 8; UK 3; New
Zealand 2; South Africa, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, Poland,
and Australia 1 each).

I know you're all waiting for the chatterbox awards. So here we go.
Clarence Mahan wins hands down, with 906 postings to date, a whopping 8.7%
of the total. How shall we help him celebrate posting #1000? It won't be
long now...

Other current subscribers with more than 200 postings to their name:

Linda Mann		801	7.7%
Ellen Gallagher		356	3.4%
John Jones		343	3.3%
Sharon McAllister	265	2.5%
Dennis Stoneburner	242	2.3%
Lloyd Zurbrigg		212	2.0%

[Note that these figures don't quite tell the whole story. Some of us have
cleverly changed our email address, causing the listserver to lose record
of all our earlier postings. Hee hee]

We have 63 dedicated lurkers (28% of our membership) who have never posted.

Happy birthday and
Happy irising, Tom.

Tom Tadfor Little                   telp@Rt66.com
Iris-L list owner * USDA zone 5/6 * AIS region 23
Santa Fe, New Mexico (USA)
Telperion Productions  http://www.rt66.com/~telp/