Re: Belamcanda

Rodney Barton said:

Samuel Norris or Darrell Probst would be able to give you some more
on breeding of these forms.
**

Does anyone know (Kathy Marble for example) if these were grown for the MASS
 Medley at the Joe Pye Weed Garden??  Seems to me that the Main Chancers saw
 it there in July...

**
 the development
of the pardancanda hybrids.  He reported that the Belamcanda parent
was " Rex Pearce's "Avalon" hybrids from Park's .... a cross between
B. chinensis and B. flabetalla."  I think these are the only two
species recognized.
**
 and that Jan and Marty were growing it for Darrell Probst.

GORGEOUS!!

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY