Re: Bulletin of the AMERICAN IRIS SOCIETY

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Bulletin of the AMERICAN IRIS SOCIETY
  • From: Donald Mosser <dmosser@southconn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 21:52:40 -0700 (MST)

At 07:05 PM 2/4/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Came yesterday!!  Great photo reproductions!!
>I'm excited by Tamberg-Niswonger's CSI-93, the "species Cal-SIB" on the
>centerfold, where, by the way, is a photo of Andy Wheeler of Maine.
>Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY -->gone to read the Bulletin

Carolyn,

Thanks for the e-mail preview. We are all so jealous that you already have
your AIS bulletin.

BTW, Tamberg had some seeds for sale in the SIGNA list - something other
than Cal-SIB's I believe, but they sounded interesting and I got some of
them.  Someone else on the list bragged on acquiring some Tamberg
introductions or seedlings at an auction back in the summer or fall.
Whoever, that was, please refresh our memories and remind us exactly which
of his introductions it was that you acquired and what impressed you so
much about them.

-Donald
Donald Mosser
Member of AIS, HIPS, SIGNA, SSI, SLI, SPCNI, and IRIS-L
dmosser@southconn.com
http://www.geocities.com/rainforest/5570

North Augusta, South Carolina, USA
USDA Zone 7b-8