RE: Dykes' Derby 97 (was Dark Horse)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: Dykes' Derby 97 (was Dark Horse)
  • From: "Barbara Mann" <IrisMaven@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 23:10:43 -0700 (MST)

Hi, Carolyn--Without going out and finding the tag in the dark, I'm almost
sure I made the THORNBIRD X BATMAN cross in '94.  No, wait--that was '95.  It
was the DEITY X PACIFIC GROVE cross in '94, and those should also be blooming
this spring (I like horns--can you tell?  And a couple of years ago I took
SKYHOOKS to a show in Albuquerque and it got runner-up to Queen of Show, so
I'm not the only one).

Barb, in Santa Fe, and I wonder where the snow went?