Re: Iris-L 1 year statistics

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Iris-L 1 year statistics
  • From: Croftway@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 04:53:49 -0700 (MST)

In a message dated 04/02/97  17:51:45, Tom says:

<< We have 63 dedicated lurkers (28% of our membership) who have never
posted. >>

I think that we should have a "lurkers" hour one day soon, when all lurkers
should be asked to send a mail introducing themselves. Don't be shy!

Graham Spencer
croftway@aol.com
..trying to catch up with Clarence for number of messages posted!