Re: Twist of Fate

Twist of Fate was mentioned by someone. I had it, bloomed one year and
disappeared. Quite possibly not the fault of the plant. That area was
taken over by grass when I couldn't get time to garden for a couple of
If there are other list members with this iris, I would love a report
on how it does for them. It was my favourite colour combo and I would
get it again if it would do well.

  Adrienne Bordo (can you tell I like blue?)
Zone 4, snow still here in Quebec.