any rhysomes available now?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: any rhysomes available now?
  • From: norma@redrock.net (Norma Hensen)
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 09:48:54 -0700 (MST)

Hi All,
        Haven't written for a long time, but I've been around and enjoying
the entries.
Just haven't had anything to contribute.  Here is an important question.  Do
any of you now of a seller that I can purchase rhysomes from this time of
year.  I know it isn't the best time to plant and I understand I won't get
bloom this year, but I still want to plant some.
        I dug my iris up last fall and didn't get them replanted because of
illness.
When I went out to replant they were gone.  Someone will have some beautiful
flowers.
Thank you for theinformation.
                                Norma
Hi All,
        Haven't written for a long time, but I've been around and enjoying
the entries.
Just haven't had anything to contribute.  Here is an important question.  Do
any of
you where I can purchase rhizomes from this time of year.  I know it
isn't the best time to plant and I understand I won't get bloom this year,
but I still
want to plant.
        I dug my iris up last fall and didn't get them replanted because of
illness.
When I went out to replant they were gone.  Someone will have some beautiful
flowers.
Thank you for the information.
                                Norma

     QQQ
    $*-*$
      *
 norma@redrock.net
 St George, Utah
 God is a comic playing to an audience that's afraid to laugh."
     Voltaire (1694-1778)

  To listen to some devout people, one would imagine that God never
  laughs.
        Ghose Aurobindo (1872-1950)