pretty pictures - I. versicolor x ?

Really like that picture of MYSTERIOUS MONIQUE, I. versicolor x ? in the
current AIS Bulletin.  I. versicolor lived (quite miserably, I should add) in
a bucket of water out in the front yard for a year and a half before I
planted it.  Does anybody on the list grow M M?  Are the hybrids as tough as
versicolor?

Enough gorgeous pictures in this bulletin to last a few days.  : )

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA