Re: Iris-L 1 year statistics

Greetings,

Surely the chatterbox awards are a positive thing, conferred for willingness
to make a contribution, provide information, and share experience. We would
like to thank the chatterboxes for their generosity, especially those who
have answered our questions. We hope to be knowledgeable enough to join you
some day. Thank you for keeping the ball rolling.

And if someday, someone would ever tell my story,
For whatever reason there might be,
You'll be there, through every scene of pain and glory.
You're the best thing that ever happened to me.
                      -----Gladys Knight, more or less

Anner Whitehead
Henry Hall, Richmond, VA