Re: Show Ideas -- Program Booklet

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Show Ideas -- Program Booklet
  • From: Claire235@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 17:18:10 -0700 (MST)

This is a great idea, practical, very thoughtful.  We have hostesses
qualified to
answer questions.  I have often had a group ask me to tour the show with them
and critique how it was judged.  This of course must be handled tactfully to
protect judges decisions.  But they are so grateful to better understand and
we always gain a member or two and many friends who enjoy returning for
our yearly shows.

If you have a copy of this would you send it to me.  I'll bet Carolyn Hawkins
would enjoy seeing this also and while she does design instruction for the
bulletin she is always happy for any innovation that can help others becoming
iris enthusiasts.  Carolyn is also a National Council Horticulture Instructor