Show schedule

I agree that  the regular show schedule doesn't do a thing for the average
person that comes to the show. I figure one of the reason for the show is
to introduce Iris to the general public and hopefully to hook a couple for
the local society. I wrote a pamplet (sp) for our show (region 14, Monterey
Bay) that talks about what the Monterey iris society is, who we are, why we
grow iris. I discuss what we do at our meetings, and I only give one 1/3 of
the trifold to talking about what we are doing at the show and how to enter
next year. I also give a 1/3 section to where to locally buy iris and
contacts for joining the local society, the AIS and local iris growers.
Karin Hinsen
Central Coast of California
Mild summers
Mild, wet winters