Re: pretty pictures - I. versicolor x ?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: pretty pictures - I. versicolor x ?
  • From: DFingerhoo@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 19:38:05 -0700 (MST)

In a message dated 97-02-05 13:14:59 EST, Linda asked:

<< Does anybody on the list grow M M?  Are the hybrids as tough as
 versicolor? >>

I just put MYSTERIOUS MONIQUE in  last spring, and it grew quite vigorously
this season although it has not flowered yet.  Based on this limited
experience, it appears as vigorous as my swamp variety versicolor.  Of
course, we do have a bit of winter to get through yet...

Dorothy Fingerhood
Newfield NY