dietes vegeta

A friend in Fla who is not on the net has asked me to try to get info
on dietes vegeta. She has seen it in white & yellow but has read
somewhere that they are available in blue. Does anyone know of a
Her second question was about louisiana iris. She has been given a
clump and can't decide whether to leave it in her Fla. garden or bring
it back to Zone 4-5 and try it. Any ideas? This is the person I have
bought the "I consider every plant hardy until I have killed it myself"
T-shirt. She does take some chances.

 BEARTOWN Knls. Chesapeakes & GSP's
 Norman & Adrienne Bordo