  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: SUPREME SULTAN
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 22:21:31 -0700 (MST)

> It has done well here in the northeast for 3 years, my limit.
> And, while I'm not as enthusiastic about it as Arnold is, it's
> certainly a gardenworthy plant, IMHO.
	I hesitated to say anything about SS after Lenora Pearl but, just like
Lenora Pearl Supreme Sultan does very well here.  It grows to height, I
have never had it fall over, it increases, and it always blooms.  Sorry
for those that it doesn't do well for because we enjoy it here.

Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
of rain a year.  Our average wind speed is 12.5 mph and we have an