Re: introduction, new subscriber

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: introduction, new subscriber
  • From: Donald Mosser <dmosser@southconn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 04:36:50 -0700 (MST)

At 06:26 PM 2/5/97 -0700, Mark wrote:
>Hello Iris Lovers,
>...I have been a member of the Bluegrass Iris Society and the A.I.S.
>since the mid 1980's.  In the last couple of years, I joined the Historic
>Iris Preservation Society and became involved in the A.I.S. Round Robin
>     Well, I guess that is enough about me for now.
>Mark A. Cook

Mark, welcome to the IRIS-L.  You'll find that the IRIS-L is a great
addition to your current incoming literature on irises.  Lot's of HIPS
members here, too.  Your post reminded me of a question that I have for the
list concerning hybrids between I. virginica's and Louisianas's, etc.,
which I will send under separate cover.

Again, glad to have you on the list Mark, and don't be shy about posting in
the future.  Just jump right in! Also plan to make numerous iris friends
and contacts.

Donald Mosser

North Augusta, South Carolina, USA
USDA Zone 7b-8