Re: Gaining New Members

<< I thought those in local iris societies might be interested in our
 recent experience at the Ottawa Valley Rock Garden Society. >>

This is a great story, Ian!  AIS has been seeking ideas for gaining new
members, and your experience is a really good example of what can be done.  I
have made  copies of your story and am mailing them to all the AIS RVP's who
are not on this list.  I think your story would be a good item for regional
and local iris society publications, and thank you very much for sharing it.
Clarence Mahan in VA