plea for signatures

Sorry to be such a pain to keep harping on this, but please, everybody, put
some kind of signature on your posts.  It's very frustrating to read an
interesting post about iris performance or gardening and not have a clue what
part of the country is being described.  There are too many of us to remember
where everybody lives.  And as I understand it, not all mail thingies even
show the source email address.

I thought this one one of the few 'rules' of the iris list - Tom?

If you want to leave your name off, at least tell us where you are.  I know
it's a nuisance with some software, but please?

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA