Re: regional trial gardens

In a message dated 05/02/97  20:56:58, you write:

 Seems to me we already have a huge trial garden (USA and the rest of the
 globe), just haven't done a very good job documenting and collating the
 results! : )
 Maybe each region could contract a consultant group to tour gardens and
 irises and be paid in rhizomes each year.

Sounds good - but don't the AIS judges do this already? (oh no! Not THAT

..preparing the bomb shelter