Reg 18 hybridizers

Hi all
I'm a couple days behind on reading the digests, but I'm looking forward to
reading about design classes in shows.
Barb Johnson: Would love to hear installments of "Region 18 Hybridizers" on
Helen Reynolds and John J. Ohl, as I grew up just east of Wichita, KS, made
frequent trips out to El Dorado, and have very vivid memories of seeing the
iris in bloom at Helen's.  I also remember a commercial iris garden along old
Rt. 54 east of Augusta, and John Ohl's address of Rt. 2, Leon (in the 59
checklist) would be reasonable for that location.  Does anyone who attended
the Wichita convention in the early 70's have memories they'd like to share?
Kathryn Mohr, near Albany, NY, formerly of Augusta, KS and St. Louis, MO