  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: traveling
  • From: Jennifer Dillard <jennifer@umr.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 12:32:14 -0700 (MST)

Hi,  I introduced myself a couple of days ago, unfortunely I don't think it
worked (I never saw my own posting), but I will try to send again.

My sister and I are both in college, and would like to go someplace
interesting for Spring Break.  We have 8 days, $1000, and I have a
babysitter for the entire time.  We really only plan on taking about 5 days
for our trip.  However,  we're at a loss as to where to go.  We live in
Central Missouri.  Want to head South or East or a combo of the two.  Any
suggestions on sites we should head for?  We both love gardening so we
really wanted a little scenery along the way.  (First thought was to go to
Marti Gra, but sister is only 20 so we'll save that one for later).

Anyway, with so many people living across the country, hoped you could give
some great ideas.