Mysterious Monique

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Mysterious Monique
  • From: "Michael Cook" <macook@iglou.com>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 17:35:30 -0700 (MST)

I too am interested in the Iris MYSTERIOUS MONIQUE.  I noticed that Dorothy
Fingerhood has that plant.  I would apperciate it if she or somebody else
that grows it could tell me where the purchased it from.  I am interested
in adding it to my collection.  While on this topic, I anybody knows of a
U.S. source of the New Zealand-bred Siberian Iris EMMA RIPEKA, please let
me know.

Mark A. Cook
macook@iglou.com

Lexington, KY  Gray skies, bare ground, 35 degrees and a wintry mix
forcast.