Re: Show TimeMeeting Time

At 06:40 PM 2/6/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello Carolyn: Can you confirm that I am to speak to WNYIS the last Saturday
>of September. ?  I feel sure that is what you said, but I failed to write it
>down. Now I have been asked to address Region 5 on Sept. 20.  Do let me know,
>please.  Sincerely, Lloyd Z.  Durham NC

Oh Lloyd, I do hope that it works out for you to come and speak to my
region (5) on Sept. 20th !!!!  If this is our fall regional, then it's
scheduled to be hosted by the Flint River Iris Society of Griffin, Georgia,
USA (unless plans have changed since I received my last regional
newsletter).  If you are the guest speaker, I'll be sure to bring some of
your introductions to the sale table and I will remind the treasurer to up
the asking price! :)

-Donald (who saw a beautiful iris clump in bloom today.  It was located in
the sidewalk zone of an older downtown area in Augusta, Georgia.  Yes, I
cut the block in my truck and got out to take a look.  What a beautiful
white with yellow beard!  It must have some rebloomer genes. It might even
be one of yours, Lloyd.)
Donald Mosser
Member of AIS, HIPS, SIGNA, SSI, SLI, SPCNI, and IRIS-L
dmosser@southconn.com
http://www.geocities.com/rainforest/5570

North Augusta, South Carolina, USA
USDA Zone 7b-8