IRC

Just in case nobody was reading rec.gardens, I'm sending this to the list.
We had a very good rose chat Tuesday night (anybody interested is welcome -
Tuesday night, 9:00 EST) and the technical stuff was truly excellent. Very
short ping times, no splits, and only one re-hi. Since it's become a public
invitation, if anyone wants to schedule Iris Chat, contact Rod Venger, and
let the list know the time and day.

Kay Cangemi
Cangemi@mhv.net
New York, zone 5