Re: Dark Horse

Dear Gerry:  I keep making mistakes here, and must try again.  I have been
crossing SA iris for 25 years. Do not vote for them if you do not like them.
However, I regret that one would refuse to vote for a good iris because it
was too novel.  I think THORNBIRD is a very distinctive iris, but I do not
think it is beautiful; - threatening if more like the right word.  But I do
find CONJURATION  to be a very beautiful iris, ; as mentioned the flowers are
a bit small, but it is truly a very fine iris.  I am "grandpa" to THORNBIRD
but have no connection with CONJURATION.  I reapeat, no one MUST like
Space-Agers, but neither should they be rejected, just because the are SA .
Hope I have been fair in my judgment.  Lloyd Zurbrigg,  Durham NC