MYSTERIOUS MONIQUE source

<< Sounds good to me - where did you get it?

MYSTERIOUS MONIQUE came from Joe Pye Weed's Garden (Marty Schafer and Jan
Sacks), 337 Acton St., Carlisle, MA  01741.  They will ship beardless irises
to cold climates in the spring upon request--which does work better here!

Draycott Gardens (Carol Warner) 16815 Falls Rd., Upperco, MD 21155 also
offered it last year.  She gets $1.00 for her list of quite reasonably priced
JI, SIBs, and a few other things.  She cannot ship in spring, but that would
not be so much of a consideration for your climate,  I would think.

Dorothy Fingerhood
DFingerhoo@aol.com
Newfield, NY  14867