Re: '97 Convention Schedule?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: '97 Convention Schedule?
  • From: Howard& Kim Hughes <mcgiris@tir.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 03:09:30 -0700 (MST)

Lbaumunk@aol.com wrote:

> I have never attended an AIS convention, but am seriously thinking of coming
> to Michigan.  Has a schedule of activities been published?  I'm foggy about
> when would be the best time to arrive and depart.
>
> Lowell Baumunk

First off I need to state that I am not the Convention Chair or the
Co-chair, just someone who is on the iris list.

Now that has been cleared up the convention agenda.

Monday June 2
	4pm-8pm Registration

Tuesday June 3
	10am-5pm Registration
	Section Board meetings
	Evening:Section Representatives
		RVP's
		Judges Training Chairmen
		AIS Foundation

Wednesday June 4
	8am-5pm Registration
	AIS Board of Directors
	Section Meetings
	4:30pm-6:30pm Youth reception
	6pm-7pm No-host reception
	7pm Welcome dinner

Thursday June 5
	7:30am Bus Tour
	Evening Judges Training(2)

Friday June 6
	7:30am Bus Tour
	Evening:Judges Training(1)
		Past and future convention chairs
		Computer geeks

Saturday June 7
	7:30 Bus Tour
	5:30 Voting deadline
	6:30 No-host reception
	7.30 Awards dinner

This agenda is still tentative but I don't think that there will be any
major changes. A final copy will be included in the registration packet at
check in.

Hope to see everyone there.

Howard Hughes