Re: Belamcanda WNYIS meeting.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Belamcanda WNYIS meeting.
  • From: Z88KEYS@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 09:26:06 -0700 (MST)

Dear Carolyn,  I still do not know how to sign on a separate letter, so I am
doubling on this one also, to make sure that I find out if my invitation to
be with you is for the last weekend of September.  I feel sure that it is,
but would like confirmation. This time I WILL get it on the calendar!!! Lloyd