Off Topic: Help with my computer

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Off Topic: Help with my computer
  • From: norma@redrock.net (Norma Hensen)
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 10:39:50 -0700 (MST)

Please!  Help!   I have about 400 letters on my Email and I need a quick way
to transfer them either to MS Works or Wordperfert 6.I have windows.  I am
writing to you because I know many of you are computer smart.  Just write me
                Thanks for the info,
                        Norma     norma@redrock.net

 St George, Utah
 God is a comic playing to an audience that's afraid to laugh."
     Voltaire (1694-1778)

  To listen to some devout people, one would imagine that God never
        Ghose Aurobindo (1872-1950)