Re: Show Ideas -- Educational

In a message dated 97-02-06 13:59:48 EST, Sharon wrote:

<< Reminds me of my favorite,
always-popular-with-the-public-if-not-the-judges
 educational exhibit.  A collection of stalks that would be disqualified if
 entered,  or that wouldn't take a ribbon if they made it through
classification
 process --  with placards that explain exactly what's wrong with each one.
 few examples: >>

Many thanks for passing this idea along, Sharon!  I can imagine that the
public would like this very much, and that it would be a great conversation
starter.  Last night I was just staring at the "Educational Exhibit" Division
in last years show program and wondering what the heck different we could do
this year....!

Dorothy Fingerhood
DFingerhoo@aol.com
Newfield, NY