Re: Error Condition Re: Re: Catalog criteria

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Error Condition Re: Re: Catalog criteria
  • From: Tom Tadfor Little <telp@rt66.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 12:23:28 -0700 (MST)

Hi Lloyd. I just saw this message come through and I thought it might not
be obvious why your message was rejected. "Put" is a command word for the
listserver. When it appears as the first word in a message, it gets
confused!

If you resend the message, but begin it with a different word (e.g.,
"Please put..."), it should go through fine.

Warm regards, Tom.

:We are sorry, but this system sensed the following request which may have been
:inadvertedly sent to this list:
:
:PUT ME DOWN FOR TRIBE OF JUDAH. IT SOUNDS LIKE A FAIR BET.  LLOYD Z  HOPE I
:
:If your posting was intentional, please accept our apologies and resend your
:mail message, making sure you do not include anything that may look like a
:request in the first line of the body of the actual message. If this was
:indeed a request please resend it to listserv@rt66.com
:Your entire message
:is copied below.
:
:Put me down for TRIBE OF JUDAH. It sounds like a fair bet.  Lloyd Z  Hope I
:got the name correctly. I note that you have used it very freely. Great.
:Seems is has beauty and gardenability. No new germinations as yet.  Saw four
:robins tonight. Lloyd Z. Durham  NC