Re: Another new Iris-l member

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Another new Iris-l member
  • From: Arnold Koekkoek <KOEKKOEK@dordt.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 13:50:19 -0700 (MST)

Welcome, Jim Loveland.  Your garden sounds very worth visiting, too.
I am in the St. Louis area to visit relatives quite often, and it
would be nice to know what bloom season is for your area.  I know,
"normal" is hard to establish, but on average, at least, you can
probably give ballpark dates.  How about it?
Selfish of me, but I am happy that the latest snowstorms are going
more your way than ours.  The foot of snow on Monday was enough for
this week.
Arnold Koekkoek NW Iowa Zone 4