Re: Off Topic: Help with my computer

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Off Topic: Help with my computer
  • From: Patricia Wenham <prw@televar.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 14:00:40 -0700 (MST)

Norma Hensen wrote:
> Please!  Help!   I have about 400 letters on my Email and I need a quick way
> to transfer them either to MS Works or Wordperfert 6.I have windows.  I am
> writing to you because I know many of you are computer smart.  Just write me
> offline.
>                 Thanks for the info,
>                         Norma     norma@redrock.net
>      QQQ
>     $*-*$
>       *
>  norma@redrock.net
>  St George, Utah
>  God is a comic playing to an audience that's afraid to laugh."
>      Voltaire (1694-1778)
>   To listen to some devout people, one would imagine that God never
>   laughs.
>         Ghose Aurobindo (1872-1950)
> I seem to have the same problem so I have been printing the data I wish to keep and deleting all else.  Some I would like to keep but I do
not have the time to copy all of them.  I would like help as well.  I
have windows 95 which is probably a bit different than other software
too.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I followed all
instructions in Dummies 101: the Internet for Windows 95 but it does not

Patti Wenham  <prw@televar.com>
2 Haussler Rd
Omak, WA 98841
Zone 5