Re: Off Topic: Help with my computer

Norma Hensen wrote:
> Please!  Help!   I have about 400 letters on my Email and I need a quick way
> to transfer them either to MS Works or Wordperfert 6.I have windows.

Norma - and others....What I am about to tell you is good only if you use
Netscape...  but I would think it would work period.
Look on the C: drive for the area your e-mail is located.  In Netscape is
under NETSCAPE/MAIL....then there are folders.  Double click on the
folder you want and it will ask you how you want to read it.  If you have
W95 use NOTEPAD.  You can then save it using the Wordperfect or MS Works
file name.  Remember you will have a huge file to scroll through.
I have many folders setup. I then move 'like' mail to these...example -
mail about hybridizing is moved to the Hybridizing folder, etc.  Hope
this isn't confusing.