Show Classification

Mark Cook wrote:

:  ease the confusion, copies of the A.I.S. Checklists should be on hand at
:  all Iris shows.  That way, when there is a question as to the identity or
:  classification of an Iris, the issue can be settled by looking the Iris up
:  in the checklist.  This will protect the integrity of the Judges and the
:  exhibitor.

Fortunately, this is a widespread practice -- and in most cases it takes care of
the problem.  But the situation that Walter Moores described is too complex to
be resolved by merely looking it up in the Checklist.  The question regarding
Mary McClellan is whether the show is staged by the A.I.S. Checklists (which
show MM registered as a TB-onco, a 50s term for arilbred) or  ASI standards (by
which MM was disenrolled).

Sharon McAllister
73372.1745@compuserve.com