Iris shows

Patti wrote:

"We all have computers, Obviously, so why don't those lucky enough to
have shows generate something on their computers to supply the needs of
the visually oriented visitors and save it for future shows?  It should
not take the place of knowledgeable, friendly people who will share
information and experience with their guests.  Remember, they are your
guests and I would not expect my guests to visit me and only read place
cards, house rules etc.  I would expect to visit with them and make them
feel welcome so they would want to see more of me in the future."

You're right, of course, Patti.  We do our show at a mall, too, and we get
everybody from those who wait for the show and come every year to others who
are just hanging around and had no idea there was a show on.  And we spend all
day talking, but some sort of written explanatory notes would go a long way to

Barb, in Santa Fe on a cold snowy night