Am interested in hearing from anyone with experience growing Louisiana's in
central and southern Florida.  Have just started some work with this and it
looks interesting.  Spend springs and summers in Ohio growing TB's (600+).
 Now if I can get my LA project going here (Palm Bay, Fla.) I'll have the
best of both worlds.

Also interested in hearing of any other iris anyone has had success growing
here in Fla.

Garden stores here sell a small, delicate iris that they call an African
iris.  Most are white (some light yellow) and look like an old siberian.
 I've never found reference to an African iris in any of my reading.  Any
ideas as to what this iris might be?  They are now in bloom and are used a
great deal in commerical landscaping.

Harry Wolford