Re: Iris shows

>Has anybody tried setting up a PC at a show so people can look at the various
>iris society homepages and of course the corkboard?

	Good idea if they don't yank the pix away without telling anybody..
	My SI 'Butter & Sugar' was yanked off who knows when and those
	 blasted photos of the little irises in paintings in Italy put there
	first on the corkboard are still hogging bandwidth.

	It's not that my pix was great and it certainly wasn't *but* those
	damn irises in the paintings which BTW grace half the iris books in
	my house are getting on my nerves...the corkboard should be for our
	home-grown irises....but Tom owns the web-site so I am silent about
	it except to you. :-))

	Ellen Gallagher				"The smell of freshly dug
	e_galla@moose.ncia.net			earth is perfume to the
	Lancaster, New Hampshire, USA		gardener."
	USDA Zone 3