Re: Show Time - - Thanks, Kathy Marble!

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Show Time - - Thanks, Kathy Marble!
  • From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <cwalters@cache.net>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 09:49:42 -0700 (MST)

Dear Kathy,
     Please accept a hearty vote of thanks for taking the time to give us a
comprehensive survey of your views on the organization and conduct of the
Design (Artistic) Division of an Iris Show. You have provided plenty of
food for thought (and ideas to implement) for anyone involved in planning
the Artistic side of an Iris Show, and I am sure that I will not be the
only one who will be benefitting from your excellent suggestions.

Jeff Walters in northern Utah (Zone 4)
cwalters@cache.net
"This is the Place" - Utah Pioneer Sesquicentennial:  1847-1997