LITERATURE

------=_NextPart_000_01BC15C2.DCDAD960

     Warning:::::: A lurker has broken loose.  This Northwest Tennessean
has a
question concerning good reading material about the subject IRIS.  Please
include
any sources where I might purchase any suggested material.  Thanks for all
the
interesting letters I've secretly read as a lurker..

Joyce Reynolds Region 7---KEN-TEN IRIS ASSOCIATION
Dresden TN

------=_NextPart_000_01BC15C2.DCDAD960

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Warning:::::: =
A lurker has broken loose. &nbsp;This Northwest Tennessean has =
a<br>question concerning good reading material about the subject IRIS. =
&nbsp;Please include<br>any sources where I might purchase any suggested =
material. &nbsp;Thanks for all the <br>interesting letters I've secretly =
------=_NextPart_000_01BC15C2.DCDAD960--