Re: Show TimeMeeting Time

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Show TimeMeeting Time
  • From: Z88KEYS@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 12:38:42 -0700 (MST)

Donald:  Thanks for your kind interest. I am hoping to come, and am almost
certain that the WNYIS meeting is the very end of September.  I hope I may
bring a few things along, if they are kind enough to rebloom at the proper
time.  Here in Durham a few early trees are opening leaves, making it the
earliest spring since we are here. Of course, a round of Arctic air could
just come along the set us back, and I almost hope that will happen, because
the date for Region 4's Spring Meeting here is too late for my garden.  Lloyd
Z  Durham NC Zone 7.5