Re: Error Condition Re: Re: Catalog criteria

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Error Condition Re: Re: Catalog criteria
  • From: Z88KEYS@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 13:27:23 -0700 (MST)

Thank you, Tom.  I still know only the minimal amount about computers.
Bethany, my daughter (15), knows much more. But I have learned a lot about
iris during these months. Some contributors give much more information than
others, but that is AOK. I did not realize that PUT  is a magic word, and
shall remember not to start with it. Thanks again. Lloyd Z.  Durham NC