Re: Cyberoses for the List

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Cyberoses for the List
  • From: CEMahan@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 13:27:43 -0700 (MST)

I do appreciate the cyberoses from Walter Moores but haven't the vaguest idea
what I have done to deserve such a kind thought. But, on reflection, must say
that this list is an awful lot like the American Iris Society. There are so
many kind, compassionate, and interesting people who subscribe.

A lot of good has been done on this list!  More than people not on the list
could ever imagine.  And I have always loved Lucy Stone's (the great woman's
right leader of the 19th century) dying words to her daughter: "Make the
world better."  <----@ <------@  <------@  Clarence Mahan in Virginia