RE: Nemacur

Amen, Merle and Linda!  I'm a big user of compost rather than chemical
fertilizers, and I have never had what sounds like nematodes.  I also believe
lots of composted (!) organic matter helps prevent many of the rot diseases,
too.  Let's hear it for biodiversity, even in our soil microbiology.

Barb, the only really organic gardener in Santa Fe Iris Society, and I have
rabbit manure by the cubic yard, if anybody's ever in the area...