At 12:05 PM 2/8/97 -0700, you wrote:
>     Warning:::::: A lurker has broken loose.  This Northwest Tennessea

>Joyce Reynolds Region 7---KEN-TEN IRIS ASSOCIATION
>Dresden TN

Hi, Joyce,
I tried to write you off-list, but the message came back.  Come out of
lurkdom and introduce yourself to the list.  We need a West Tennessean.  I
know you have done a lot of work on your community garden in Dresden, and I
am sure the others on the list would like to hear about it.  We recently
discussed books on iris, and although I am computer incompetent, I am sure
that others on the list could send some of these messages  to you (although
I think I had the right address, and the message came back.).  Also, they
will appear in the Iris-l archives on the www.
Julie Allen  Sparta, TN  jwallen@blomand.net