RE: Is there an Iris Heaven

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: Is there an Iris Heaven
  • From: "Barbara Mann" <IrisMaven@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 17:42:33 -0700 (MST)

Jefrie, well, Albuquerque is zone 6 (or 6 1/2), and it never gets anything too
obnoxious other than an occasional hailstorm and some snow in the winter.  Of
course there is the water problem...  But there are several iris societies
locally, not to mention others in Santa Fe, Las Cruces, Roswell, and Hobbs, so
you would be in good company.  Of course there is the dust in the spring...

Barb, in Santa Fe, just the right distance from Albuquerque (close enough to
drive easily, but I don't have to live there).