RE: Iris shows

Linda, I actually got this computer on the excuse that I was going to put the
entire iris picture file on computer and use it at shows.  Then I realized how
much of my precious memory would be used up by a tiny fraction of what I have
on file, and I never quite got around to it.  I'm also a tad nervous about
taking my computer to the mall.  But it is a really interesting idea, if you
can find a phone line the mall will let you use.

Barb, in Santa Fe, Region 23